1 ). The best bank. - Alfa- Bank. And they let me thrice refused a loan, but today it is really the fastest bank with zero commission at its ATMs. And the presence of alpha- click, and integration with the poison only adds to the pros.
2 ). The best hosting. - amhost. net. For almost a year of cooperation is no longer a failure, the response to the ticket within a few minutes, free help, where would not hurt, and the money to pay. I calmly sleep with you guys. Although, of course, no system Alarm - if my server crashes, then I should know about it and give our support, they themselves are in their servers do not follow.
3 ). The best program for coding. - HomeSite. The program, which I use for many years and while trying to go to the other, but no - they are not as comfortable. Plus, a powerful editor styles. Although, when working with UTF-8 ran into the fact that my version does not support this encoding. It is a shame and we have now for some sites use AkelPad, where there is no backlight code.
4 ). The best blogoplatforma. - Blogger. com. I'm almost affinity with it and I can not figure out where to poke his arm Learn or more so that in some more platforms. In addition, Blogger allows you to create almost any site with any set of features. Only yesterday was a great pleasure forging a theme for the School bablorubov.
5 ). The best phone- PDA. - HTC. My old and already I'm starting to look a new. But the more I look at all there Nokia, Iphone, etc. n. , The more I think back to new models of HTC. HTC 4G? .
6 ). The best monitors. - Samsung. Compare with what is and today I had been using the Samsung monitor and a TV in my samsung. Sturdy, reliable, functional, high-quality, accurate color transmission. What else should be on the display device?.
7 ). The best software for websites that I have done. - Is AutoBlog-X. Yes. Still Satkha created based on user feedback, and today there are only my ideas Root. My multiportalka brilliant and very helps me in building a grid of sites. My engine for corporate sites still do not have analogues on the rate of training of programmers and users. But still the favorite - is avtoblog. It's small, lightweight, rapidly customizable - just like I love it when something ascetic and understandable even for a beginner. Not surprisingly, the number of sites on this system in my collection exceeds all imaginable limits, and more recently constituted almost half of all sites.
8 ). The best affiliate. - This is our travel agency with his wife. The best converting traffic into money, get it here. Do it and pour it on the traffic. So do all the right SEOs. True, the company grew and grew heavy, there were officers there were investment costs in the future direction. But it's a good thing. I think that by next year, urban areas already stand firmly on its feet, and we will continue the operation with new partners. But it has been said more for those who are subject.
9 ). The best browser. - It's a fox. The services of a donkey, I refused for a long time, and the opera was never able to adjust. It is a pity that there is no foxes to PDA. However, version 3. 5 for the desktop actually steers. All urgent upgrade to 3. 5!.
10 ). The best FTP client. - Total Commander is. Almost perfect program for downloading files on a remote server. And as a file manager - it is better not think of. When I'm faced with the need to work through a conductor - I have discouraged.
11 ). The most delicious fast food. - It's onion rings. I do not know why. This is a subconscious.
12 ). The best messenger. - ICQ bp. Yes, I'm honestly trying to increase communication in skype. But for now, its ability to organize contacts lag behind. In short, boiling taxis.
13 ). The best holiday. - This is when you remove money from an ATM, and you put them in your pocket. You can not run for 2-3 days, not because everything around drunk and shops do not work. And because you have a reason not to work, and do something for yourself. I hate New Year, May Day, and everything else that is marked in red on the calendar.
14 ). The best TV series. - It's Dr. House. I like, and supernatural, and Dexter, but from the day before was not a child from inserting ' Bones', but still a little thinking, I chose Hugh Laurie and his incredible game. I think I even put it above all the intrigue and storylines series. Laurie is doing half the work, and very sorry that he refused to work in the seventh season.
15 ). The best forum seoshny. - serch. Do not give a reference, because we all know and so that it. And who knows - google. To say there is not snickering about the elderly and / or uncontrolled shkolota, a forum, where there once dvizhuha. A favorite seoshny forum - this, of course, the club. It so happens that the best forum - one, but a favorite - each SEOs your.
16 ). The best neseoblog. - Lebedev's blog. You can smile or laugh at this choice, but where the others only selectively cling articles, each article here has a purpose, and some are beaten into the goal with all his. Lebedev Blog - it's a big experiment on human beings. And they all go through this experiment freely.
17 ). The best sports magazine. - Sports at the RBC. Yes, more information on the championship, and the Sport-Express is an exclusive, but RBC has an amazing instinct, selecting only what you want to read.
18 ). The best jersey. - Boren. I bought it several years ago and it still holds its shape. And most importantly - he has a unique stand-up collar with zipper. I always look out for in the stores replace him, but either a short collar or a soft. A sweater that brand is not more in Kaliningrad are imported.
19 ). The Best Movies. - KARO. This is the only theater that does not have to save on the distance between the rows and the legs do not have to prim when someone squeezes. And most importantly, even if you spolzesh in the chair, it is still a draw chump will not close your split-screen.
20 ). The best running shoes. - Reebok. About three years ago, I came to this mark, and stopped her. Adidas too sporty Nike too prone to experimentation. But Reebok still adheres to the models of classical form, and that I should.
And so on to infinity. Each of us has something better, that we write in the notebook and leave your brain is there to advise friends and acquaintances or just go to the right shelf at the store.
-------.
Well in India, if you were born a Brahmin, you have the Brahmin. Yes, it is unpleasant to be born an untouchable, but at least you do not wrestle with what you have to. A new article in the Dima. RU. >>status status.
Whether you like the neighbors?. Excellent article in the New Troy Ounces of Yana - Seozheny. No one alive seo ðóíåò.
---------------------------------.
Sign up. to update the blog with one click!. Read on Twitter!. ::. Advertising blog.
суббота, 2 июня 2012 г.
the best
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий